Tuesday, October 22, 2013

God is an Awesome and Supernatural God

I still do not and cannot understand how a lot of Christians do not honestly believe God is a supernatural being, point in fact, tell some one that He speaks to you directly and see how they look at you. Yet so many times in the bible it tells of God or an angel being sent to speak for God to some one... did this ever quit happening? I don't think it ever did, I think most people quit listening. But that's not all.. God has control over my life, I have noticed that when I don't let Him have control, I kinda spiral out of control rather quickly. I know I'm not perfect, I love that God still loves me. I love the fact that His son came to Earth and lived his life teaching and performing miricles to show us just how Great God is and that he gave himself as a sacrifice so that all that I have done is forgiven even before I was ever born..
No man can do that, but the son of God did. And he didn't do it for just me, he did it for you too.

Do you know Jesus? If not, I ask that you get to know him. If he can forgive 20 years spent in the occult, and 30+ years of hate, then he can forgive as well..

I don't expect to be completely healed, for I know that it is part of my journey and is part of who I am and has made me a better person and taught me to look at things diffrently.. but on the other side look at the things that God has healed me of...

I have had no signs of gout since june which flaired up for 6 hours because I took a benadryl and in january after a close call to death and the antibiotics moved the gout to my other foot. It lasted a week but with prayer it went away. My hoshimoto's is gone.. God took it away. Doctors have told me repeatedly I would be on medications all the rest of my life to treat them... guess what? God has healed it.. I don't take meds at all for either condition..

I can go on and on about things that have happened and is presently going on in my life with Jesus and God.. some of which sounds like made up stories but I asure you they are not. Some of those stories will come out in other entries at another time I am sure... until then,
God Bless you all..
~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment