Monday, August 08, 2011

The past few days

Sent from my mobile. Enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________


Ok, I said I would tell you about the things I have been up to the past few days.

Friday after work I went fishing on the way home but didnt catch anything. After a little bit and eating lunch, we grabbed the grill, some burgers, and charcoal and headed out to the lake. More specificly, "the wall" which gave me a very big catch after the storm that blew through.

The first fish I caught broke my pole which has given me 2 years of good catching good fish. It was used when I got it. The other 5 fish i used my stiff pole which I had found several years ago in the water of another fishing hole, apparently some one had gotten mad because it broke or the reel gave out.. Either way, I took it home with me and have had a decent spare pole ever since. I cooked most of the fish last night but still have 2 big fillets in the fridge... Perhaps i will go fishing again tomorrow...

once again thanks for stopping by and please leave a note saying you have been here.. Take care
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment