Thursday, August 04, 2011

Things not quite said...

Sent from my mobile. Enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________


I think tonight was the longest that my son has talked to me in over a year. Last year he told me that he didnt want to have anything to do with me ever again. This was because of things that was told to him, rather by my now soon to be ex wife or by my daughter... I do truely wonder often now as of which it truely was. It hurts to have your blood tell you they hate you and mean it, and completelhy turn on you. its a pain that is worse than any physical pain, especially when they do every thing possible to hurt you... I'm glad to have talked to my son, but knowing that my daughter tries to hurt me the same way , hurts alot too...

well leave a note and thanks for reading....
~B

Ps: forgot i have to email instead of text...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment