Monday, July 08, 2013

7/8/13 Goodbye Buck Creek

After 6 years of being the techie at http://buckcreeksurvival.com I have decided to leave... it became too much of a massive click of people and was being told that the owners had told several people to stay away from me... I have no clue as to why but it has been weighing on my mind for several weeks about it... frankly I was pretty mad and steamed at first, but later I just wanted to be done with them. Tonight I have made me some freedom.. I poured what felt like my lifeblood and soul into that place to get treated like dirt.. the last year or two no one has replied to my posts or anything so its for the better I think... well off to bed.. the heat of the kitchen tomorrow is gonna be a pain I think and need to shower before work..
God Bless..
~W

No comments:

Post a Comment