Monday, May 09, 2016

Winds of change

Today I have had a bit of time to think and recollect, collect my thoughts on things a bit. I do this quite a bit when I'm doing other work such as working with my hands. Things come to my mind and things can focus a bit when I get out of that busy type of time that hits me when I'm at work and such. Just the simple business of people that break my thought pattern. Today I constructed steps onto the back porch, the ones that were there previous kinda became a death trap the last 2 weeks and was falling apart. just in time for a good friend to get ahold of me and ask if i needed a deck (Thanks Gary). So today I put the steps together and it has given me some time to think about things..

I started the day out by walking over and talking to the neighbor across the street. I never really talked to him before, he's a nice guy and seems more knowledgeable than he gives himself credit for. We had extra eggs so I took him 2 dozen. I didnt expect to get anything in return for this at all, but it gave me a chance to get to know him. Anyways I am getting distracted from my point.

Thinking can sometimes get me in trouble because I tend to over analyze things but i also work things out in my head to by turning it over and over and over in my head until i figure it out. I think it may have me on the right track on getting this elephant back up to where I need it.. but I will get back to you on that...

Have a great day.
~Brad

Also, the photo in my back ground is from my back yard, just thought I would give ya a glimpse of the beauty around my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment