Monday, June 19, 2023

Yard Ninjas!!!

JUNE 19, 2023 
Before I start this post, I wanted to share this with anyone that would be interested.
Can you squeeze in 5-8 hours per week for this remote job and earn 35 to 45 bucks an hour to make posts or comments on social media posts? If your answer is yes, then visit this link

Yard Ninjas!! What are they? The little guys that do regular acrobatics, parkour and sounds like they are filming an old kung-fu movie on my roof every morning. They tend to use my porch roof as a spring board to launch themselves into a nearby tree. Yes, I’m talking about squirrels aka tree rats. They have been eating the crap out of the ripe mulberries that became ripe way early this year. We haven’t had them here on the property as far back as i can remember, so was glad to see them this year. I noticed 1 or 2 last year but we now have several families of them. Just an observation the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment