Thursday, July 28, 2011

After the Funeral and Family

Well, yesterday was the visitation for my Aunt Barb who passed away Sunday morning. At the visitation, I got to see relation that I have not seen in a very long time, some of which come to find out are very religious and we clicked. I do believe that my one cousin will be very good for me to get closer to simply because of this. on the other side I also met with a cousin that I have not seen in about 30 years... both last night and today after the funeral service, we went to another cousin's home and ate, we all bonded during this time and I do believe that some of us became closer... Its amazing that I really have such a good family even if they are not my immediate family...

Well, I'm gonna get out of here for a while and go shoot some zombies on the xbox for a bit, good night

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment