Friday, April 18, 2014

Thought for the Day

A few days someone posted a picture on one of my social sites that said "Every time I see a police car behind me I begin to feel anxiety instead of feeling protected. Some how I feel cheated".

I didn't think much of it at first, but on my drive to work I noticed a police officer parked on the side of the road and immediately looked down to see if I was speeding. I already knew I wasn't because I normally set my cruise control for that stretch at lower than the speed limit.

Anyways, it made me think of that picture that some one posted and then I was thinking, "is this the was we feel towards God? Jesus? Or any of the angels who are sent down to protect us?" Just makes you really wonder where we have gone wrong to start feeling not protected and if our faith lies in the wrong place...

Well off to work, enjoy your day.
~W

No comments:

Post a Comment