Sunday, June 25, 2023

A diffrent kind of easy bake oven

Over the years, I have baked things outside on the grill using portable oven and even though it is fairly small it works great for making biscuits or a small pizza. I remember once several years ago when we had the one tiny house, we had an outside kitchen that I had built. We went through several stoves until I had bought one I found in the local news paper ads. The oven didnt work on it and our son wanted pizza. We couldnt make a pizza until we had a working oven and this one did the trick.

You may want to purchase a separate oven thermometer because sometimes the one that is built-in can get to where it doesnt work over the years, plus it will give you a better reading from inside the oven. Temperatures can vary depending on your fire, rather it is under it or if you put briquets in a pie plate and set inside it as I have also done before.

Once you get using this type of oven and you learn how to keep the heat at the temperature that you want, you shouldnt have any problems and will only be limited to the 10″ size of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment