Sunday, June 25, 2023

things I know best

I know a bit about a lot of things but there are a few things I know quite a bit about. Fishing, camping, simple get arounds for daily things (aka life hacks), and basic old school business (the new type I cant exactly wrap my head around that well). So my guess is just that I need to take you on a journey of things I do know as I try and wrap my head around things. My mind likes to be scattered at times because thats just how it works I guess. So let us begin again.
I am Brad, but I am known by many other names. Whysprs was one that I started using many years ago back when I was in college due to I had a tendency to get into trouble whispering to the student that was next to me when he would ask me a question about things being said. So after a while I transliterated it from whispers to whysprs. It became my screen name across the college so that the other students in my tech classes would know that it was me since most of them only called me whispers due to the interruptions of the instructor calling me out.
Now you know the story of the name so lets move on.
Since I was a kid, I always yad an interest in camping, fishing, hunting and living off the land. That being said I incorporated a lot of it together and anything I could learn from about it, I would consume the information, use what is useful and works and then discard that which didnt work. 
To be contiuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment