Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Making bids

This past few days has been making me kinda crazy. Luckily I already had some posts rolling around in my head the past few days to get written and post. I have however noticed that my viewership first spiked when I first had started telling the stories from my past and now is down. So not so sure what happened there.

Back to this post, I got a call to do a bid on a painting project and at first didn’t think anything of it. After doing my calculations from all of the measuring, it just shows that little things add up to big numbers.

I’ve also been running numbers on getting an estimate done for another job to do another water line repair. This one has been an ongoing issue in the past because they only want it done for as cheap as possible, which never ends well. This was the same customer that I had talked about in a previous post. But if he will pay for me to do it right this time, then he should be good.

Anyways, from how things are looking at the moment and if things pan out, 2024 is starting out good so far. Thanks for reading ~W

Check out our store at: https://whysprs-whymseys.square.site
Also our store blog at

No comments:

Post a Comment