Tuesday, July 19, 2011

*SIGH* What to write about..

Well considering that today I have really not done anything other than going to the library to check out my normal huge number of books. I can rent out 18 at a time however I only took out 10 and 2 audio books to listen to as I clean toilets at work... But also checked out 5 books on edible herbs identification, one on fishing, two on photography, one on sailing, and one on downsizing your life..

I think I am going to start posting some of my old projects that I have done here as well and post them as I did with my recipes.. I made a bow last year and wanted to make one again this year but the place I prefer to take my wood from is flooded and has been since February when we started getting all the rain.. that's OK though because my bow still shoots hard right now and is probably still good for a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment