Sunday, July 17, 2011

Still Making Changes

Well apparently the powers that be have caused flash to no longer to run the same as does java script... it really bites that they have brought themselves to do such.... I remember having probs writing DHTML scripts because of this very same thing.. thus it made it hard for me to keep my Web Design Business going and eventually gave up..

Well attempted last night to use mms to post so that it wouldn't end up as 4 or 5 posts.. and it didnt work as email either.. it really bites too... to bad there isn't an app for that...

on another note.. talked to a good friend last night... caught up on some things and made some plans for the future... im hoping that soon all this crap that's going on to be over and I can get back into having my life back and making good of it...

Im thinking thats all thats for now and will try and post another post later... oh on a side note, I did find this morning that my web show "The Whysprs Show" had been picked up in Cambodia.. i havnt posted anymore episodes cause been too busy with other things... but intend to have more soo.... thianks for stoping by and please leave me a note to say you were here...

1 comment: