Friday, July 22, 2011

Sitting here at work bored...

Sent from my mobile. Enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________


Well, here I am. I havnt posted in the past couple of days so here I am.
its been hot the past few weeks, with some extreme humidity. I have not seen it this hot in many years. I havnt been able to get out and do anything that I have really wanted to due to the extreme heat and when its not hot its pouring down rain... Or like tonight, I have to work...
Dont get me wrong, i would rather have the heat over freesing cold... On another note I have heard the voice and 12 weeks from this week.. Give or take a few days will be the first frost... The 20 yr ciciada threw me off but i heard the normal ones that tell of the frost this morning...

As always, please leave me a note to let me know that you have stoped by... ~wysprs~

No comments:

Post a Comment