Saturday, July 16, 2011

well i truely am at a loss right now

Craziness, apparently after the spouting I did with some one over crap the ex has done and defending myself.. all because I simply thought I needed to which was highly stupid, I lost 24 friends, I am seriously thinking that I shall actually just close my account or at the very least just make everything not visible... I am starting to understand why along time ago that I soo hated technology.



well this was just a spouting to get things off my chest a bit... thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. There are people in the world that poison everything the touch. We cannot allow those toxic people to poison our spirit. Those who have decided not remain your friends have shown their true colors. Unfortunately they were not worth your feeling of loss. Don't allow them to poison you. Hold your head high and know that you do not owe any of them an explanation.

    ReplyDelete