Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life, and Something Like It...

I know I havn't written the past couple of days, I lol have actually been busy shopping and getting bills paid after work Friday and yesterday I spent a lot of time on the 360.. I actually fell asleep last night fairly early to the point that it reset my biological clock so that I woke up at about 4ish AM.

I got up and fixed breakfast, a very huge omelet and made biscuits from scratch.. these I made in the roaster oven outside so it didn't heat up the house... Anyways, I had just sat down to eat and watch the episode of "Torch Wood" that I missed Friday night, when I get a text message tell me.. "Hey my mom passed away last night"... I paused then asked who it was, it was my cousin Bill .. My Mom's sister Barb, passed away sometime in the night.. I have since ran around like a chicken with its head cut off to get a hold of other members of my family, but to no avail... only my brother have I gotten a hold of....

Anyways, I'm backingoff here and still try and get ahold of my mom, its gonna kill her to hear it im sure....

Peace be with you and please leave a not sayin you have been here...

~Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment