Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Its been busy.

Wow, I know I can post from my phone and all, but its just not the same.

Friday, I went and bought an old compound bow (Fred Bear polar II) for $40 from a guy that deals sells alot of them apparently... He doesn't get online or anything and does his selling and buying the old way. If some one reads my blog and wants his number ask and I will let you have it...

Nate and I have been shooting my target I bought this last week as well, I have been shooting my new compound and Nate has been shooting my self bow. Sandi bought me some new arrows last night because we found a really good deal on them, Nate is getting better, I think its my self bow helping him out there, his bow that my cousin gave him only had a 30 lb draw, mine has 45.. the new compound shoots at 50-60 lbs..

At work I have been doing extra hours until they get the one new person trained and hire another one, apparently one of the residents scared the one new girl so bad that she quit on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment