Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Things are getting to be something

Well, I'm sorry I havnt posted anything the past couple of days, but in the last few days I honestly couldn't tell you everything that has happened.. I draw a blank to it but I can tell you the things I do remember... I remember going out and getting my hunting licence the day before yesterday but didn't go hunting yet, I can remember going to the library yesterday as well as slaughtering the turtle I caught last week. I remember going fishing Monday morning after work, but not catching anything and finding some one had started a large fire.. I did play some Halo: Reach and Black Ops zombies with Nate on the 360 Monday night..
My PSP quit working, so I have to figure out how to get that fixed.. Im hoping the guy that fixed em locally is still doing so. And my computer is being stupid at times now too.. The internet keeps disconnecting so its not stable now either.. But all in all I am still alive and now have things fixed so that I dont have to worry about the group coming after me...

So if ya stop by just leave me a note telling me you were here, thanks for reading
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment