Sunday, April 01, 2012

New stove

Found a stove in the paper, the ad said it was a camper stove with oven for $50... I jumped on it and told Sandi about it considering we were gonna buy a new one today anyhow. So I called and called but no answer until about 3ish.. I was sweating it that we would lose the stove to someone else... mean while we hit a couple of rummage sales and snagged 2 tents, a bow quiver for Nate along with 3 arrows with broad heads, and a change counter for a big whoping 16 bucks... we also had to pick up a few other things from Lowe's so that I could rig the stove so that it would work using a propane tank and an old gas grill regulator... after all is said and done the oven doesn't work yet but the rest of it works like a charm... I feel accomplished today and think I can rest easy even though im now officially broke...

~W



No comments:

Post a Comment