Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9-26-12 The Rain (and update)

This storm set has been aweful, really it has but im guessing its to teach me to look at things a bit defrently.. (sigh) Sandi is going to go all negative on me again I bet as she seems to been doing all week.. For those who dont know, I really. really hate being in the rain and since I hadnt gotten everything out of the way, Nate and I had to move a few things this morning... well guess what, we got soaked.. besides that the dinning room table that we had to move, broke in half.. shortly there after I get the phone call about the trailer that was supposed to meved for us today. The call was not good at all and was telling me that we probably was not wanting the the trailer.. apparently, he says, its gonna need a new roof.. he didnt say exactly what happened but im thinking its storm damage...

On the up side if it is just a major leak then im glad cause now we know and if its storm damage then I guess we were meant to not be in it... perhaps its just the same as everything else.. since I spoke of it, I didnt deserve to have it... (sigh) I guess ill just smother myself with a pillow now and go to sleep...

~W

No comments:

Post a Comment