Thursday, October 10, 2013

Accidents happen i guess

Well apparently I'm guessing the day 1 entry never made it to get published so I just now republished it.. anyways.. things happen and usually they happen for a reason.

My blog isn't just about scripture as I have been posting today by the way, it's just that is what I have been doing on here the past couple days.

In all honesty, I really couldn't tell you at this moment in time what my blog is truely about.. I used to use it when I was depressed or down. I think I have deleted a lot of those posts in the past. I decided to post these bible studies for 2 reasons though, first off I use the blogger ap on my phone to keep information for myself and just save things as drafts.. so as I was entering the info from my mail I had this feeling or voice or rather just a urge that others that doesn't know about this kind of study or who really havnt gotten to know Jesus or God, that they too could hear the word and learn along side me.. I know there are people who need encouragement, I am one of those very people at times. I haven't been a Christian very long myself, I am still learning. I do talk to an old friend of mine who is a minister, and we try to encourage each other.. I wish we lived closer than we do, but hey distance is there for a reason I guess. Ok so I'm guessing I've went on forever this time around and you're probably tired of reading what I have to say tonight.. so enjoy the next day of both of these bible studies and feel free to add a comment or something to let me know you were here..

God Bless you all
Thanks for reading...
~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment