Friday, April 25, 2014

Starting a new bible study: Prayer that Works

I am starting a new study today. "Prayer that Works" by Pastor Dr. Andrew Corbett, each study will be about a week or so long. It is rather deep and challenging and will teach us and encourage us more to pray daily. Hopefully we will be drawn closer to God. I encourage you to leave some notes and your thoughts to get the conversation rolling.... this is actually a group teaching series and is filled with lots of questions, as you will see. This first one I think has 13 questions and lots of scripture to pound away at and is why I didn't add it this time around and will take me longer to prepare each one as well. I will add clips of the scripture and my answers as a reply and as I said I encourage you to join in. Don't be afraid, we are all learning as followers of Jesus to bring us back to THE Father.
~W

As a side note each study will be listed in the title as:
"PtW #: title of the study"
This way it can be rather easy to know what it is...
God Bless You and thanks for reading.
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment