Thursday, July 17, 2014

A little update on whats going on july 17 2014

Hello thought I would give you a little bit of an update as to what is going on in my neck of the woods. As you know i received an awesome gift for fathers day, which was my ukulele. I am working hard to learn how to play it and attempting to learn many different gospel songs with it as well. I still think about my blog and all of you readers on a regular basis and do have some bible studies I am working on to get published here as well. but my life kinda has been flipped on its head a bit as well in that I loose track of time rather easily and I hurt my back at work in the last week as well. it hurts to sit, it hurts to stand and to even lay flat for more than a few moments at a time. i promise to have something available soon for you to read again. until then, hope to hear from you in some way or another ~B

No comments:

Post a Comment