Wednesday, July 26, 2023

darkness decends and sent back

I gave a warning a few weeks ago about curses and similar. The use of magick, and those that wish ill will on people. I havnt oracticed magick in many years, I've hidden it though its a natural part of me. I became a christian and dont nessesarily agree with the religion people have pushed. That being said, im not affraid to send things back to some one and bind them out from ever doing it to some one again for attacking me. This is now at least twice this year that some one has done such to me. This time it was a difficult decision because it is mostlikely some one close to me that has done so. Most of the magick I have performed Infound easier to do in an alternate place, the astral they call it. Its natural for me to slip into that state due to being there so often in the past. Anyways, last night i had to send some of that negative back and binded that person so it could not be done again. This doesnt so much break it but sends it back to the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment