Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Another bible study.. 4-1-14

After the the response I received from the last bible study series I did last year, I have decided to do another... I know I felt better about my faith after posting each study day and am encouraging you to join me again in another walk to get closer to God the Father.. this time we will be doing the Jonah Challege which is only 4 days long this time. Here's some about it from the creator of this study.

This is a 4 day challenge to read the 4 chapters in the book of Jonah, which focuses on our attitudes towards God, disobedience and God’s mercy. Bible challenges go beyond reading; as we share our understanding with each other, so as you read, hash tag #JonahChallenge via twitter to share your points. Bible Challenge MOTTO: The Bible is JUICY. The Bible is LIFE. The Bible is for YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment