Monday, May 05, 2014

Just something to think about

At times I know the studies I may start seem to be a bit boorish or don't even scratch the surface.. I really at times want that deep bite of the scriptures that I don't always get and quite frankly, leaves me feeling a little let down... so in retaliation I'm going to start digging deeper and see what I can dig out. This next series is written by Rick Warren and is called "Uncommon Courage" its for those times when God tells you to speak but you have doubts and are afraid to speak up. We kind of had one of those days yesterday. I dropped the ball on that one but Sandi, pounced on it like an owl swooping down on a mouse on a quiet starry night.. I was amazed cause she doesn't always do that but she was convicted... convicted by the Lord Almighty to speak the word of truth about God. And she got her point across...this being said, let us begin the next series...

No comments:

Post a Comment