Thursday, May 08, 2014

They Say Deaths and Trajedy Come in Threes

A week ago yesterday I buried one of my older brothers, today I am burying my cousin.

I had just started reconnecting with my brother Kevin almost a year ago on my daughter's birthday. We had talked on the phone a few times, but we still hadn't known each other since after about my first divorce about 20 years ago. I wish I would have gotten to know him a bit more though. In his passing though, there was some good that has come of it, in that I have met some wonderful nieces and nephews and reunited with my other brothers and sister which I have not seen in many years either.

Last Saturday morning my cousin Owen David was found dead. He was an avid hunter and fisherman. I didn't know him as well as a lot of my family but I did know him.

So my question now is, who or what is next? It is kind of scary in a way but I know that there is a purpose in God's plan.

I ask that all who read me to pray for comfort of my family in these hard times for them..
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment