Sunday, May 08, 2016

elephant wrangling

Last night i had a realization, im thinking its because of an issue im having mentally right now, but my elephant is no longer in clear view... Let me explain this a little but better so that you May understand what i mean. The elephant represents my dreams and aspirations in life, it has been repressed for oh so many years through my brokenness and and relationships in the past.. I let my dreams go by the wayside all those many years in my past so my elephant has been hidden for a very long time. Over the last few weeks ive been reading a book that was for my mens leadership group that i participate in every month. There was some parts that messes with my personal beliefs and that is the part u think that has me messed up in my head, it has allowed my ant or conscious mind to stop me dead in my tracks thus blocking my elephant. My elephant is scared of the ant, so I'm guessing i just need to quash it and find a way around it.. My plan is that i need to make some smaller dreams and bring them to fruition and go from there..

Also as a side note I ran into one of our life coaches and company's founders Bill Lewis last night.. It was awesome getting to speak with him for those very few moments.

~Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment