Monday, October 19, 2015

For those with an ear let them hear

Had something that has been sitting hard on my heart for a fee days now.

I don't understand what has happened in your life, I don't know for sure what made you step away from Jesus, he wants a relationship back with you, an example to you.. You still love your child even though they reject you, God is the same way, He is THE FATHER and will never fail you... Even if other churches out there have failed you and man has failed you and religion has failed you... God is still there for you. I pray for you every night for you are my brother in Jesus..

To another, be watchful and decern the things around you brother, you are over your head for you have forgotten to pray about the situation before you jumped into it, but God has given you that way out that you seek if you look for it as he has done so many times in the past.. I pray for you also my dear Brother that you may see the light and come back onto the path....

I have more and will post later...
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment